Biofinity Toric 3 Pack
- Biofinity Toric contact lenses are prescribed for those who have/are developing Astigmatism.
- Astigmatism is when objects tend to appear blurry and even shadowed with all distances, which are sometimes accompanied by near or far-sightedness.
- Biofinity Toric are well lubricated, which allows a large amount of oxygen to pass right through the lens to the eye.
- This type of lens comes in different powers in different areas of the lens, which guarantees comfortable lenses to provide crisp visuals.
- Naturally wettable
- Optimized ballast design
- Low modulus and high Dk
- Daily & extended wear up to 29 days
Optimized Lens Geometry
We have taken everything we've learned as the world's toric leader and put it into one incredible, silicone hydrogel lens for your astigmatic patients: CooperVision Biofinity® toric.
Whether your patient wears them for a day or up to 29 days in a row, Biofinity toric lenses are designed for outstanding stability, comfort and visual acuity. They feature Optimized Lens Geometry, uniform horizontal ISO thickness, a wide ballast band, plus a larger toric optic zone. This design quickly orients the lens for better performance and simple fitting.
Patented Aquaform® Technology
CooperVision’s exclusive Aquaform Technology makes Biofinity toric a naturally hydrophilic contact lens that retains water within the lens, minimizing dehydration. It also combines low modulus and high oxygen transmissibility for added comfort and breathability.
Biofinity toric contact lenses are an excellent choice for your new and experienced lens-wearing patients alike.