Biofinity XR Toric 3 Pack
For contact lens wearers with astigmatism, Biofinity Toric XR lenses are quickly becoming the preferred lens.
Aquaform Comfort Science Technology has produced a lens that allows plenty of oxygen into your eyes, keeping them healthy and bright.
These lenses are ultra efficient at retaining water, so all day long you experience a wet contact lens that resists drying and protein deposits.
Perhaps most importantly, Biofinity Toric contact lenses fit you correctly.
Those with astigmatism know how important a properly fitting, high performance silicone hydrogel contact lens can be, and these lenses won’t disappoint.
- Axis: 5° to 180° in 5° steps
- Consistent fitting approach with Biofinity® toric lenses*
- Aquaform® Technology for highly breathable, natural wettability, low modulus and high Dk
- 97% of Biofinity® XR toric lenses have less than 10° of rotation after 6 hours of wear*
- Monthly replacement schedule
- Daily & extended wear up to 6 nights/7 days
New Possibilities for Your Patients
Now, for the first time, even your astigmatic patients with high refractive errors can wear silicone hydrogel, monthly contact lenses with the proven CooperVision® Biofinity® design. Biofinity® XR toric lenses allow your practice to offer the reliable comfort, clarity and stable fit* of Biofinity toric lenses to more patients.
- Hydrogel lens wearers can now upgrade to silicone hydrogel, a healthier, more advanced lens material. eye health.
- Custom lens wearers can switch with confidence. Biofinity® lenses are known and respected for their consistent vision correction, optimized fit* and excellent value.
- “Spectacles only” wearers who haven’t been able to wear contacts, or have had challenges with other brands, can finally experience the proven comfort and clarity* of Biofinity® thanks to our XR toric range.
With Biofinity® XR toric, you’ll be able to fit more patients and expand what your practice has to offer—two inroads to a more profitable business.
CooperVision’s exclusive Aquaform® Technology provides an optimum balance of three key comfort factors:
- Breathability. High oxygen transmissibility helps maintain clear, white eyes and healthier corneal physiology.
- Natural and uniform wettability. Retains water naturally without additives, surface treatments or wetting agents.
- Flexibility. Optimum modulus for a soft and flexible lens.